Shannon Christopher Kendall
I am a Full Stack Developer in Atlanta, Georgia. Currently, I am attending a Georgia Tech Boot Camp to
further my career in web development.
UX design, wire framing, Double Click Studio, Google DFP, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign, Flash, Adobe Edge and Adobe Code, photography and large format printing, social network sites,
blogging, press releases and descriptive text for websites, Meta data and SEO, Eloqua, Salesforce and and
Impact Direct LLC, Cornelius, NC
- Redesigned company website to improve look and feel
- Managed email marketing and digital marketing campaigns for
car dealerships nationwide
- Designed graphics and print material for Impact Direct
Cardinal Financial, Charlotte, N.C
- Built a template through Marketo for a monthly newsletter used by Cardinal Financial
- Full page updates to existing Cardinal Financial.Com site and Sebonic site
- Gulp Refactor of sites
Allen Tate Companies, Charlotte, N.C.
Freelance Graphic Designer
- Built an interactive Luxury Home Guide for web and mobile applications
- Charged with creating graphics for social media sites on Allen Tate platforms
- Responsible for monthly anniversary posting on Allen Tate Realty social media sites
Wells Fargo, Charlotte, N.C.
Digital Marketing Developer
- Modified email and web site designs, including functionality graphics and content positioning while following enterprising brand standards
- Managed campaigns and oversaw communication between departments
Time Warner Cable, Charlotte, N.C.
Interactive Video Producer and UI/UX Designer, at Kernel, a Time Warner Cable Company
- Developed HTML 5 ads using Adobe Code and Adobe Edge Animate; worked with Double Click Studio and Google DFP, converting Flash SWFs to HTML5
- Created national video advertisements using Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop for high-end clients and in-house marketing: Immersive, Pushdown, Webmail, Static, Pre Roll and IBV ads ran across a multitude of platforms on the Time Warner Cable digital network
- Handled internal email marketing for national Time Warner Cable Media
Short Run Pro, Belmont, N.C.
Senior Web Designer and Director of Marketing
- Built and maintained company websites to efficiently direct customers to desired services
- Managed day-to-day operations for multiple sites, including ShortRunPro.com, FederalBrace.com, KillarneyMetals.com, ComputerBracketSolutions.com and BisonBuilt.com
- Directed marketing design for all company websites, including email promotions and video production; promoted sites through social networking and media relations/li>
- Full Stack Developer Certificate, Georgia Tech University
- Certificate in Interactive Web Design, Central Piedmont Community College
- M.F.A., Film Production, Loyola Marymount University
- B.S., Telecommunications, University of Florida